Brian Epstein introduces The Searchers on NBC’s Hullabaloo. They perform ‘What Have They Done to the Rain’ and ‘Love Potion #9’
21. a band/musician your friend(s) like(s), but you hate.
Eh, I don’t really hate anyone. Probs 5sos (sorry friends)
26:favorite song which lasts more than 10 minutes.
Shine on You Crazy Diamond - Pink Floyd
28:a song that feels like it’s made about you / for you.
If - Pink Floyd
30:a band/musician you loved, but now can’t stand.
Don’t have one
32:a band/musician who made you listen to the kind of music you like most. (first one of the kind that you heard)
I guess The Beatles c:
38:the favorite music cd / dvd(s) you own.
Gahh, I can’t choose???
42:a musician you wish hadn’t died
:C I guess, George. And John. And Freddie. And many more.
43:a band / musician whose works helped you last through the day.
46:a song that makes you smile.
Raindrops Keep Fallin’ on my Head - BJ Thomas
(I have answered the rest, thank you!!!)
50:the newest / youngest of the bands you like.
Ha, One Direction, I suppose ?
Whatever the default is, idk
52:your phone alarm.
Something very annoying
53:a guilty pleasure song.
??/ I don’t feel guilty about listening to music.
Well, I guess ‘You Can’t Do That’ - The Beatles
54:a guilty pleasure band / musician.
55:your favorite song in your mother language.
Thirteen - Big Star
56:a song you listened to for laughs, but then actually loved it.
57:your favorite picture of one of your favorite bands.
Oh goodness, um…probably this one:
58:the song that is currently playing. if you’re not listening to any, the last song you listened to.
Budapest - Dean Ray
59:a song that you just can’t stop humming / singing.
Budapest - Dean Ray
60:your favorite love song.
Thirteen - Big Star or Love of My Life - Queen
The Beatles, I guess
George Harrison or Jimi Hendrix
Stuart Sutcliffe :p
(Or Paul McCartney)
6:a musician you have a crush on.
7:bands or musicians you’ve seen live.
Ringo, Elton John, Passenger, One Direction, The Wiggles
8:your favorite song when you were 12.
I am the Walrus - The Beatles
9:your favorite song when you were 15.
Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd
10:your favorite song when you were 18.
Not 18 yet c:
11:your favorite song now.
Thirteen - Big Star
12:a song that says something about your love life.
You Take My Breath Away - Queen (Idk(
13:a song you listen to when you’re sad.
Alone Again (Naturally) - Gilbert O’sullivan
14:a song that makes you dance.
Oh goodness, I don’t know…
Mona Lisa (She Smiles) - Mondo Rock
15:a powerful song.
The Show Must Go On -Queen
Thank you, friend!
"Your attitude every week with that performance, with every performance, has been the same. Its just been flawless.”
One After 909 - The Beatles
ISTJ: Stand still so I can pick you up.
ISFJ: If I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I’d be walking through my garden forever.
ESTJ: Is it hot in here, or is it just me?
ESFJ: (hold out hand) Would you hold this for me while I go for a walk?
ISTP: Hello. Are you taking any applications for a boy/girlfriend?
ISFP: Hello. Cupid called. He says to tell you that he needs my heart back.
ESTP: Can you pull this heart-shaped arrow out of my ass? A damn little kid with wings shot me.
ESFP: If I followed you home, would you keep me?
INTJ: Giant polar bear. (“What?”) It broke the ice.
INTP: You know, we have actually met before. Remember the dream you had of the perfect guy/girl? I was the guy/girl standing to his/her right.
ENTJ: I’m sorry, were you talking to me? (“No.”) Well then, please start.
ENTP: If you were a laser, you’d be set on “stunning”.
INFJ: See this pin? I want to prick you with it to see if you truly do bleed sunshine.
INFP: Can I borrow a quarter? I want to call my Mum and tell her I just met the person I’m going to marry.
ENFJ: Wouldn’t we look cute on a wedding cake together?
ENFP: Well, here I am. What were your other two wishes?
Dean Ray’s Winners Single: Coming Back
(from The X Factor Australia Grand Final)
Source: Magical Mystery Tour: My Life with The Beatles by Tony Bramwell
1D for sure :p
(Beatles, but I have a giant soft spot for 1d)
- this instagram photo luke posted
- stereotypical costumes of mexican/asian cultures respectively
- during this interview, calum compares nicki minaj and iggy azalea, diverting the original conversation about nicki and talking about how he likes iggy’s body because she doesn’t ‘mean to have a big butt she just does’
- calum, in response to a fan’s tweet saying they’d never seen a bad selfie of him, replied with a photo of conchita wurst (since deleted) implying they were unattractive for the way they looked
- both luke and michael have made fatphobic tweets
- in this video, they make a joke about crossing the border
- in this video, calum says he is black in a ‘joking’ manner, which is wrong for obvious reasons
- calum’s culturally appropriative tattoo and this post has some insight on the tattoo
- in this video, luke calls michael a homo
- ashton’s confederate flag bandana
- michael’s use of ableist language/slurs
- michael’s use of homophobic slurs (1,2)
- michael retweeted a video that admitted the concept of a friendzone (though the intent of the video dismantles the idea of the ‘nice guy’ the video does offer advice on how to get out of the friendzone, which implies it exists. it doesn’t)
- michael made a rape joke
- which brings us to 5sos misogynistic lyrics in heartbreak girl (and i’m stuck in the friendzone again and again) and out of my limit (no more having to chase to win that prize)
this is just amongst some of the things… i problably left some out
Paul Newman and Anthony Perkins
-dropping cup sound-
Louis: “Oh for gods sake Niall!”
Harry: “For the benefit of the radio, Niall’s just dropped his tea.”
1. Steal My Girl by One Direction // 2. Take it Easy by Eagles // 3. Everywhere by Fleetwood Mac // 4. All Along the Watchtower by Jimi Hendrix // 5. Layla by Eric Clapton // 6. Moondance by Van Morrison // 7. You Are So Beautiful by Joe Cocker // 8. Going Up The Country by Canned Heat // 9. I’m A Believer by The Monkees // 10. Romeo And Juliet by Dire Straits // 11. Love Me Do by The Beatles